Eye Wear and Sunglasses for Rock Climbing
Grab some eye protection before you head out to the crag or boulders. Julbo has a number of high-quality sunglasses suitable for rock climbing.
Sunglasses are a necessity for rock climbers who need to focus on the rock in front of them, rather than the blinding sun or unexpected debris. Wide, curved lenses maximize protection and keep your view wide open. Shock-absorbent nose pads, earpieces and grippy temple tips keep the eye wear in place, so you can power through the crux of your climb without being distracted by your sunglasses.
Why athletes recommend these Julbo sunglasses for rock climbing:
- Julbo's renowned lenses offer optical clarity, while they shield your eyes from sun, glare and unexpected shards of rock and dirt
- The Zebra® photochromic lens darkens or lightens depending on the light’s intensity
- Sunglasses with polarized lenses are made from polycarbonate — lightweight, durable and super-clear optics
- Anti-fog coatings make sunglasses resist fogging
- Panoramic lenses offer an extra-wide field of view
- Several sunglasses offer an optional optical clip, enabling prescription lens wearers to take full advantage of the Julbo's lens technology
Julbo Sunglasses for Rock Climbing
In the Press
Rock & Ice says: "The Julbo Run, with its NXT lenses, are amazingly clear and literally bulletproof."
Men's Journal points to the Dolgan for its Alti Spectron lens, which fends off stong sunlight and glare.