Sunglasses and Eye Wear for Mountain Biking
Sun. Shade. Wind. Dirt. Water.
These are some of the elements that make up the essence of mountain biking. Julbo sunglasses for mountain biking will help you tackle the elements so that you can concentrate on the task at hand. Whether you are a hard-core single tracker or a backroad bomber, you’ll find a variety of sunglasses for mountain biking at Julbo.
Why athletes recommend these Julbo sunglasses for mountain biking:
- The Zebra® photochromic lens darkens or lightens depending on the light’s intensity
- Anti-fog coatings make sunglasses resist fogging during a workout
- Julbo makes durable and aerodynamic sunglasses
- Models like Dirt and Run were developed in concert with pro mountain bikers
- The Gravit Downhill goggle features clear lenses and superior eye protection
- Julbo sunglasses and goggles are bike helmet friendly
Julbo Sunglasses for Mountain Biking
In the Press
mtbr.com: Reviewer Brian Mullin has been putting the Dirt sunglasses through the paces while mountain biking. He said they're “comfortable, durable, fog free, and offer excellent wind protection, great varying light capabilities and superb optical clarity.” Find the full review here.
Mountain Bike magazine extols the virtues of photocromic sunglasses lenses such as Julbo’s Zebra lenses.
Outside magazine highlights Julbo Tracks with their “hi-def lenses and an antifog coating” under Mountain Biking Essentials in the Outside 2009 Buyer's Guide.
Women’s Adventure magazine named Julbo’s Run sunglasses as top-choice sunglasses for mountain biking.
Rocky Mountain Sports says, “If you are a multisport maniac, consider adding the Race to your gear stable.”