Eye Wear and Sunglasses for Kayaking, Canoeing and Other Water Sports
Are you a fan of H2O? How about your sunglasses?
If you are an on-the-water enthusiast, Julbo has a selection of sunglasses that are well-suited for kayaking, canoeing, rowing, boating and other water sports.
Julbo's Octopus® lens was made to live on the water. The water-shedding hydrophobic coating on the sunglasses is ideal for water sports. Photochromic and polarizing, the Octopus® lens darkens and lightens according to the intensity of the light, provides anti-dazzle protection and high-definition vision. Bottom line: With Julbo sunglasses, you can say goodbye to nasty glare.
Julbo's Falcon® lens has a photochromic and polarizing lens that gets darker or lighter in accordance with the intensity of the light. It offers protection category 2 to 3. The lens eliminates glare from all reflective surfaces — water, tarmac, glass, etc. — and provides the purest of vision. An anti-reflective coating reduces eye strain and eliminates interference glare. The oil-repellent coating prevents finger or grease marks and makes cleaning easier.
Why athletes recommend these Julbo sunglasses for kayaking, canoeing and other water sports:
- The Octopus® and Falcon® photochromic lenses darken or lighten depending on the light’s intensity
- Lenses are water-repellent, making water slide off the lens and preventing water molecules from forming hydrogen bonds
- Several sunglasses offer an optional optical clip, enabling prescription lens wearers to take full advantage of the Julbo's lens technology
- The sunglasses have a wrap-around style and wide temples to maximize protection
- Elastomer shock absorbers at sides offer added comfort and performance